Category
📺
TVTranscript
00:00Thanks for watching, please like, share and subscribe to my channel!
00:30真心假意 欲望迷离 Sincerely willing to be fascinated by desires
00:34逃不掉 陷进去 Escape without fear, enter without fear
00:38拭血背离 也感激如一 Even if the world is destroyed, I feel the same
00:53小诺总算是可以消停一阵儿了 Xiao Nuo can finally stop for a while
00:56只要你们兄妹俩能够今后相互扶持 As long as you two can support each other in the future
01:00对我也就很欣慰了 I will be very gratified
01:03应该的 Of course
01:06对了 佳哥 By the way, Brother Xia
01:08你之前是不是就跟白夏认识的 Did you know Bai Xia before?
01:17认识 Yes
01:20认识 Really?
01:21那夏夏成为我女朋友之后 After Xia Xia became my girlfriend
01:23我怎么没听你说过你之前认识她呀 Why didn't I hear you say you knew her before?
01:26难道你不怕我像小诺一样的误会你吗 Aren't you afraid that I will misunderstand you like Xiao Nuo?
01:32许叔的意思是 If you knew her before
01:35如果你之前知道就会跟小诺一样 Do you think I have anything to do with Bai Xia
01:37觉得我跟白夏有别的关系吗 just like Xiao Nuo?
01:45我这不只是好奇而已 I'm just curious
01:48只是很多年没联系的老同学罢了 It's just an old classmate I haven't contacted for many years
01:50没有特地告诉你 I didn't tell you
01:52不想让您觉得我对夏美的骨子有失偏颇 I don't want you to think I'm biased against Xia Mei's bones
01:55你说到这个夏美啊 When it comes to Xia Mei
01:57我今天正好要跟你说一件事 I have something to tell you today
01:59我想尽快地通过对夏美的投资审核 I want to pass the investment review of Xia Mei as soon as possible
02:04许叔 不是我不通过 Uncle Xu, it's not that I don't want to pass it
02:07是 夏美还有四百万的欠款未还 Xia Mei still owes me 4 million yuan
02:12这事我怎么没听白夏说过啊 Why haven't I heard this from Bai Xia before?
02:15这四百万是白夏小姐产品代理的压迫费 This 4 million is the compensation for the sales of Miss Bai Xia's products
02:18为销售产品不能当作应收账款 For the sale of products, it can't be used as a commission
02:22也就是说这四百万不还 In other words, if I don't pay back the 4 million yuan
02:25远飞那两千万投资就拿不到了 I won't be able to get the 20 million yuan investment from Yuan Fei
02:28董事会是不会通过的 The board of directors won't approve it
02:35我给她买的那套别墅如果卖出去 If the villa I bought for her is sold
02:39别墅您已经过户给白夏小姐个人了 You have already passed the villa to Miss Bai Xia
02:42要卖只能白夏小姐自己卖 You can only sell it to Miss Bai Xia
02:44让我再拿钱帮她填窟窿啊 Let me get more money to fill her hole
02:51按照市盈率下美的估值在四千万左右 According to the market profit rate, Xia Mei's valuation is around 40 million
02:59如果填上这笔亏空的话 If you fill this hole
03:01白夏小姐低价转让股权给你还是有利可图的 Miss Bai Xia will transfer the equity to you at a low price
03:03还是有利可图的 It's profitable
03:09这事我再琢磨琢磨 Let me think about it
03:13家和 前天晚上你在哪儿啊 Jiahe, where were you the night before?
03:17是跟诚德的孟总吃饭去了吗 Did you go to dinner with Mr. Meng from Chengde?
03:22没有 No
03:23那天的饭局临时取消了 That day's dinner was canceled
03:25我去了白夏的别墅 I went to Bai Xia's villa
03:31去了白夏的别墅 You went to Bai Xia's villa?
03:33去那儿干嘛去啊 Why did you go there?
03:36前几天美容院用的酒 She said you like the wine from the beauty salon
03:38她说你喜欢让我送几瓶过去 She asked me to send you some
03:42送酒去了 Sent wine?
03:45这样的事让司机办就行 Just let the driver do it
03:48好 走了 Okay, bye
04:13喂 白夏 Hello, Bai Xia
04:14最近有什么事情电话说 别约见面了 Call me if you need anything
04:18如果许明里套你话 If Xu Mingli sets you up
04:20你就说我前天去给你送酒了 Just say I went to send you wine the day before
04:22什么意思啊 What do you mean?
04:24许明里看见你来找我了 Xu Mingli saw you coming to me?
04:29知道 Got it
04:44下美资金的评估报告到底在哪呢 Where is the evaluation report of Xia Mei's fund?
05:14什么情况 What's going on?
05:44什么情况 What's going on?
06:14小心 Be careful
06:31大半夜不回家偷看我换衣服啊 You didn't go home in the middle of the night and watched me change my clothes
06:34沈佳河 你要点脸吧 Shen Jiahe, you should be ashamed
06:37霸道总裁演多了吧 You've played too many bossy presidents
06:44说吧 鬼鬼祟祟的干什么呢 Tell me. What are you doing?
06:50白夏工作室八百万窟窿 你打算怎么办 What are you going to do with the eight million holes in Baixia Studio?
06:53你问这个干什么 Why are you asking this?
06:56你根本就是在联合白夏骗我爸钱 You're just working with Baixia to cheat my dad
07:00夏美虽然有账未清 但一直是在盈利的 是有利可图的 Xia Mei is still in the game, but she's making a profit. It's profitable
07:05你说得好听 You said it well
07:06没你帮忙 白夏能骗我爸那么多好处 Without your help, Baixia can cheat my dad so much
07:10你去白夏那儿 你怎么解释 How do you explain to Baixia?
07:12跟踪我 Follow me
07:15你为什么这么在乎我跟她的关系呢 Why do you care so much about my relationship with her?
07:18无论是过去还是现在 你都揪着白夏不放 Whether it's in the past or now, you're not letting go of Baixia
07:22你是担心你爸被骗呀 还是因为 你在乎的是我 Are you worried about your dad being cheated or because you care about me?
07:30沈佳和 你别做梦了 You're dreaming
07:34你忘了我们以前的事了 You forgot about us
07:41你不是说沈佳和是你们家收养的保姆的孩子吗 Didn't you say that Shen Jiahe was your nanny's child?
07:47你还暗恋她呀 Are you still in love with her?
07:49我哪暗恋她了呀 I'm not in love with her
07:51她不过是个外人 我根本没把她放过 She's just an outsider. I don't know her at all
07:53快别说了 关机是开着的 Stop talking. The door is open
07:58沈佳和是保姆的孩子 Shen Jiahe is the nanny's child
08:01就她还想去她们天天走的那个烟花洋水的小妹妹 She's the only one who wants to go to the firework festival with her little sister
08:06她是个骗子 She's a cheater
08:08她是个骗子 She's a cheater
08:09她是个骗子 She's a cheater
08:13我头发怎么样 How's my hair?
08:14白夏是你女朋友对吧 Bai Xia is your girlfriend, right?
08:15说点下吧 Say something
08:16都毕业了 她有什么不好意思说的 She's already graduated. What's there to be embarrassed about?
08:18怎么样 How's it?
08:20这不是白夏吗 Isn't this Bai Xia?
08:22他俩怎么来了 Why are they here?
08:26来 Come here
08:32你看这张别张拍得怎么样 How's this one?
08:34池野 你怎么才来啊 Chiye, what took you so long?
08:36你跟我去那边吧 Come with me over there
08:37走 Let's go
08:39走 Let's go
09:07我送你的生日礼物 I brought you a gift
09:08你还带着 You're still wearing it
09:09你还给我 不是那条 Give it back to me. It's not that one
09:13你还说不在乎我 你还说不在乎我 You still say you don't care about me
09:14这就是证据 This is evidence
09:15你少自作多情了 你少自作多情了 Give it back to me
09:17还给我 Give it back to me
09:19你现在告诉我 你是不是爱我 You tell me now. Do you love me?
09:22大晚上的你发什么疯啊 It's late at night. Are you crazy?
09:24现在公司没有人 你少转移话题 There's no one in the company now. Don't change the subject
09:27你是不是有病啊 Are you sick?
09:29你让我滚回家 You let me go home
09:30你回去告诉我 你到底爱不爱我 Tell me if you love me
09:34不爱 I don't love you
09:36我不爱 I don't love you
09:38以前不爱 现在不爱 以后也不会 I didn't love you before. I don't love you now. I won't love you in the future
09:47你疯了 You're crazy
10:01沈佳河 你疯了 Shen Jiahe, you're crazy
10:07对啊 对啊 对啊 Yeah
10:09我疯了 I'm crazy
10:11你别骗人了 Don't lie to me
10:13你明明就是爱我 You love me
10:17沈佳河 Shen Jiahe
10:19说来说去 你不过就是内心自卑的一个人 You're just a self-abased person
10:22谁疯了 Who's crazy
10:24谁疯了 Who's crazy
10:26谁疯了 Who's crazy
10:28谁疯了 Who's crazy
10:30谁缺爱 Who's self-abased
10:32你一直在问我是不是爱你 You've been asking me if I love you
10:34其实更在意的人是你 But you're the one who cares more
10:36是啊 我就是爱你啊 Yes, I love you
10:44好啊 好啊 Okay
10:46那我给你个机会 Then I'll give you a chance
10:49从今天起 我们做个约定 Let's make a deal from today
10:52三个月之内 你要能让我爱上你 If you can make me love you in three months
10:55我就嫁给你 I'll marry you
10:57如果没这本事 If you can't do it
11:00那你就离开远飞 离开许家 从我的世界里消失 Then you'll leave Yuan Fei, leave the Xu family and disappear from my world
11:09那你敢对着她起誓吗 Do you dare to swear to her?
11:19三月之约 绝无虚言 你敢吗 Do you dare to break the promise of three months?
11:25有什么不敢的 Why not?
11:27沈佳和 你会后悔的 Shen Jiahe, you'll regret it
11:33我沈佳和的字典里就没有后悔这两个字 In the dictionary of Shen Jiahe, there are no words like regret
11:57三个月之内 你要能让我爱上你 If you can make me love you in three months
12:00我就嫁给你 I'll marry you
12:02如果没这本事 If you can't do it
12:04那你就离开远飞 离开许家 从我的世界里消失 Then you'll leave Yuan Fei, leave the Xu family and disappear from my world
12:09你敢吗 Do you dare to do it?
12:11有什么不敢的 Why not?
12:15沈佳和 你等着吧 Shen Jiahe, wait and see
12:21我一定会让你赢的 I'll make you win
12:24我一定会让你一无所有地离开 I'll make you leave with nothing
12:48好看吗 Is it beautiful?
12:50真好看 It's beautiful
12:51钻石代表着永恒还有承诺 Diamond represents eternity and promise
12:55我发誓 我认为无论是顺境还是逆境 贫穷还是富有 I swear that no matter whether it's smooth or adverse, poor or rich
13:01我许诺永远是沈佳和的家人 I promise to be Shen Jiahe's family forever
13:04你想甩掉我 没门 If you want to get rid of me, it's impossible
13:09许诺和许家 我都要得到 I'll get both the promise and the Xu family
13:21醒了 过来吃早餐 You're awake. Come and have breakfast
13:29这是要开始行动了呀 It's time to start
13:32不过你忘了 我早餐只喝热牛奶 But you forgot that I only drink hot milk for breakfast
13:43那杯是我的 That's mine
13:46昨晚没清够啊 I didn't clean it last night
13:52看你这黑眼圈不会一晚上没睡好 想着怎么攻克我吧 Look at your dark circles. Did you not sleep well last night? Are you trying to attack me?
14:00你给我点提示啊 Give me a hint
14:02像做早餐这种小伎俩就别拿出来丢人现眼了 A little trick like making breakfast. Don't embarrass me
14:09那是你自作多情了 早餐是佩姨做的 It's your own fault. Breakfast is made by Peiyi
14:16也是 反正都要输 努力不如躺平 Yeah, I have to lose anyway. Hard work is not as good as lying flat
14:20让我想想 三个月之后你离开远飞能去哪儿呢 看你这姿色 找个道插门倒也是个路子 Let me think about where you can go after you leave Yuanfei in three months
14:27看你这姿色 找个道插门倒也是个路子 Look at your face. Finding a door is also a way
14:32那许家的这个门我倒是想插一下 I'd like to look into Xu's door
14:36你要不要脸啊 Are you shameless?
14:39怎么说了两句又生气了 Why are you angry again?
14:43谢家河 你给我站住 Xie Jiahe, stop
14:49这赌局游戏 这也太劲爆了吧 但是嘴长在他身上 有没有爱上你还不是他说了算 这次他不会说话 这么笃定 我不打没把握的比赛 赌徒的宿命就是自取灭亡 合着沈家河居然是个恋爱脑 赌徒可不觉得自己会输 He doesn't think he's going to lose the game, does he?
15:20他觉得三个月之后我既能嫁给他 他又能坐拥远飞的财产 He thinks that after three months, I can marry him and he can take advantage of Yuan Fei's property
15:25有志气 来 让哥们教你两招啊 Come on, let me teach you two tricks
15:29首先解铃还是系铃人 你跟许诺之间隔着一个白夏 当年的误会从来没解释过吧 First of all, you and Xu Nuo have never explained the misunderstanding between you and Bai Xia, have you?
15:39他不会解释 我也不会信 He won't explain and I won't believe
15:42接下来他肯定会对你展开猛烈的追求军事 Next, he's going to go after you
15:46欲擒故纵 若擒若离 最后无底抽袭 He's going to try everything to win you over
15:53管他上什么花招 反正咱也不亏 如果你没爱上他 他就要把远飞的总裁位置让给你 就算你爱上了 你也别轻易承认 反正罪状在你身上 Even if you fall in love with him, you don't have to admit it. It's all up to you
16:08不 是我不会爱上他 绝对不可能 No, I won't fall in love with him. It's impossible
16:15沈总昨夜和助理激情大战办公室玻璃门被热心监控拍到 玻璃门做错了什么 沈总追爱路上的炮灰工具人罢了 Mr. Shen was photographed with his assistant in the office glass door during the passionate battle last night. What did the glass door do wrong? Mr. Shen is just a gunpowder tool on his way to love
16:40我也太舍死了吧 I'm so stupid
16:46啊 远飞的股价好像又涨了 现在是18.7美股 作为沈总助理 这点小事我要第一时间不了解清楚 不就算我的失职了吗 是吧 沈总干得不错 许特助 Mr. Shen, as the assistant of Mr. Shen, I have to figure out this little thing as soon as possible. Isn't it my dereliction of duty? Right, Mr. Shen? Good job, Mr. Shen
17:07我妈昨天又来找我了 我一整夜都没有睡 想来想去还是决定打电话给你 你有事直说 我妈昨天又来找我了 我一整夜都没有睡 想来想去还是决定打电话给你 你有事直说
17:25你有事直说 他张口就要30万 跟我有什么关系吗 他威胁我 不给 就把我伪造学历和家事的事情都说出去 我 知道了 敖哲会处理 挂了 沈家河 你还真是浪得明明白白 扎得彻彻底底啊 跟你那些前男友相比 我还是有点差距的 那倒是 做渣男也是一种犯罪的行为 你有事直说 他张口就要30万 跟我有什么关系吗 他威胁我 不给 就把我伪造学历和家事的事情都说出去 我 知道了 敖哲会处理 挂了 沈家河 你还真是浪得明明白白 扎得彻彻底底啊 跟你那些前男友相比 我
17:55还是需要资本的 你的段位还低了点 想跟我玩爱情游戏 我会让你输得心服口服
18:25When I forget, who am I?
18:32I miss you, miss you, miss you so