Category
📺
TVTranscript
00:30真心假意 欲望迷离 逃不掉 陷进去
00:38是谁被你一夜占据如意
01:00真心假意 欲望迷离 逃不掉 陷进去
01:28How's it going?
01:29许迷你现在焦头烂额呢 Xu Mini is in a bad situation now.
01:31打算从其他项目挪钱给百霞研制个投资款 She plans to get money from other projects to invest in the company.
01:36拆借往来三个月就能还上 It takes three months to repay the loan.
01:38对她来说没什么影响 It won't affect her much.
01:41那这次又抓不到她了 What if we can't catch her this time?
01:44她做的最错的一件事情就是派我来了新加坡 One of the worst things she did was send me to Singapore.
01:48我在这边拿到了她通过海外业务洗钱的出账记录 I got her bank transfer record through overseas transactions here.
01:51这样 你想办法查一下她卡上的流税 How about this? Find a way to check the flow on her card.
01:56明白 如果进出账数额和时间就对得上 If the amount and time are right,
02:00那就有了她洗钱的证据 we'll have the evidence of her money laundering.
02:02我们就可以发起财务审核了 We can start the financial audit.
02:06先不着急 按我的计划来 No rush. Just do as I say.
02:08好 Okay.
02:22进来 Come in.
02:27池总 向美那边的财务报表送过来了 Mr. Chi, the financial report from Xiamen is here.
02:33账也全部还上了 The accounts are all paid.
02:39怎么全都还上了 Why is it all here?
02:52到钱从哪儿来的吗 Where did the money come from?
02:55还不清楚 I don't know.
03:02继续查 看看是不是动了原贼账上的钱 Let's continue the audit. Let's see if it's the money from Donglai.
03:14查去 Go and check it.
03:16是 Yes, sir.
03:22终于到周末了 It's finally the weekend.
03:25你好好休息啊 Have a good rest.
03:27你都连周转了好几天了 You've been going round and round for days.
03:32等我一下 Wait a minute.
03:41你好 您的国际快递 Hello, this is your international express.
03:43好 你放那儿就行 Okay, just put it there.
03:45谢谢 Thank you.
03:47谢谢 Thank you.
03:49是你送的快递啊 It's your express.
03:52快拆开看看 喜欢吗 Open it and see if you like it.
03:59我看到了 I saw it.
04:00怎么样 喜欢吗 How is it? Do you like it?
04:03喜欢 I like it.
04:19你人什么时候回来啊 When are you coming back?
04:21我们都好几个月没见了 We haven't seen each other for months.
04:23想我了 Do you miss me?
04:25下个月婚礼之前我就回来了 I'll be back before the wedding next month.
04:27再等两天次 I'll wait for a few more days.
04:29下个月你才回来 You'll be back next month.
04:31你是要踩点跟我结婚啊 Are you going to get married to me just now?
04:33你现在可是代理总裁比我还忙 You're busier than I am now as the acting president.
04:36就算我回去了 你也没空理我吧 Even if I go back, you won't have time to care about me, will you?
04:39不会的 No.
04:41你一回来我就陪你 I'll be with you as soon as you come back.
04:43还会给你准备一点小惊喜 I'll also prepare a little surprise for you.
04:47什么小惊喜 What kind of surprise?
04:50就是那种只有你和我的浪漫的事 Something romantic that only you and I can do.
05:01来了 稍等一下 Coming. Wait a minute.
05:13许小姐刚刚说的真的还是假的 Miss Xu, what you just said is real or fake?
05:18沈佳禾 你逗我 你讨厌 Shen Jiahe, you're kidding me. You're annoying.
05:26这叫惊喜 喜不喜欢 This is called a surprise. Do you like it?
05:30喜欢 I like it.
05:31喜欢 I like it.
05:40那我们现在去做一些浪漫的事情 Let's do something romantic now.
05:43你刚才说的 只有你和我 Only you and me.
05:49走 Let's go.
06:02股东们要罢免董事长 开裁决会议 The shareholders want to dismiss the chairman and hold a meeting.
06:06怎么回事 What's going on?
06:10不知道 I don't know.
06:21这都什么情况 What's going on here?
06:24是谁说要召开董事会的 Who said it was for the board of directors?
06:27董事长都不知道你召开什么董事会 The chairman doesn't even know what you're calling for.
06:32许总 Mr. Xu.
06:34你要是对会议流程有问题的话 你可以不参加 If you have a problem with the meeting process, you don't have to attend it.
06:37不影响咱们今天后边的会议流程 It won't affect the rest of the meeting process today.
06:42周杰伦 Mr. Xu.
06:44你什么意思 What do you mean?
06:46是你召集大家来开这个董事会的吗 Did you gather everyone to hold this board meeting?
06:51有什么话咱们不能私底下说 Can we talk in private?
06:54人都到齐了 开始吧 Everyone's here. Let's get started.
06:58今天这个会呢 Today's meeting
06:59是关于集团董事长许明里的罢免 is about the dismissal of Xu Mingli, the chairman of the group.
07:12什么意思 What do you mean?
07:14请各位看一下你们现在手头这个资料 Please take a look at the document in your hands.
07:18这个文件呢 This document
07:20是关于许明里挪用集团的项目资金海外洗钱的证明 is evidence of Xu Mingli's embezzlement of the group's project funds overseas.
07:26这是东南亚无人超市的项目 This is a project in Southeast Asia's No Man's Supermarket.
07:38这东西苏婷怎么会有 How did Su Ting get this?
07:46苏婷 Su Ting.
07:48就凭这几张纸你想定我的罪 Just because of these papers, you want to convict me?
07:51别急啊 Don't worry.
07:52现在只是调查 It's just an investigation.
07:55如果你要没事的话别害怕 If you're fine, don't be afraid.
07:58我当然是清白的 Of course I'm innocent.
08:00这个钱怎么 This money
08:01这个钱根本就不是挪用 It's not embezzlement.
08:02它是拆借 It's borrowing.
08:05如果要是拆借的话 If it's borrowing,
08:07我作为出资方 I, as the investor,
08:08我要求你立刻归还 I want you to return it immediately.
08:10能做到吗 Can you do that?
08:17各位 Everyone.
08:20作为我个人来讲 Personally,
08:22我是不能够接受 I can't accept
08:24一个有经济犯罪嫌疑的人 someone who is suspected of economic crime
08:28担任公司集团的董事长一职 as the chairman of the company.
08:31大家现在可以想一想 You can think about it now.
08:33如果这件事情传出去 If this matter is spread out,
08:36会对集团的股价会有多么负面的影响 it will have a negative impact on the company's stock price.
08:40所以我提议 Therefore, I propose
08:42暂时解除 Xu Yunli is temporarily dismissed
08:45作为集团董事长一职 as the chairman of the company.
08:48请举手表决吧 Please make a decision.
08:54请举手表决吧 Please make a decision.
09:02已经过半数了 It's half way through.
09:04许总 Mr. Xu.
09:06你先休息休息 Take a break first.
09:08待调查结束以后 After the investigation is over,
09:11我相信董事会会再做表决了 I believe the board will make a decision.
09:14可是远飞不能群龙无首啊 But Yuan Fei can't do nothing.
09:19我提议由沈家河 I propose that Shen Jiahe
09:21来暂时担任公司集团董事长一职 be the chairman of the company for the time being.
09:30他之前是公司的总裁 He used to be the president of the company.
09:32对公司的所有业务他最熟悉 He is familiar with all the business of the company.
09:38谢谢前辈们的抬爱 Thank you for your support.
09:40虽然我现在回了总部 Although I'm back in the headquarters now,
09:42但是新加坡那边的业务还需要处理 I still need to deal with the business in Singapore.
09:46不如 How about
09:51让许董的女儿许诺来兼任董事长一职 Let Xu Dong's daughter Xu Nuo take over the chairman position.
09:59等调查结果出来了再做决定也不是 Once the investigation results come out, we'll make a decision.
10:02我 Me?
10:13我没问你 I didn't ask you.
10:14我同意 I agree.
10:22沈佳河跟我爸之间到底发生了什么 What happened between Shen Jiahe and my dad?
10:26他们看起来怎么跟以前不大一样了 Why do they look different from before?
10:35董事会什么情况 What's going on in the board?
10:37就我不清楚 I don't know.
10:39但我话是 But I swear
10:40这些资料我从来没发给过别人 I've never sent these documents to anyone else.
10:43你邮箱是不是被黑了 Did your mailbox get hacked?
10:45不可能 No way.
10:46我都检查过了 I've checked it all.
10:48这次我一定会把这些资料交给你 I'm sure you'll find something.
10:50这次我一定会把这些资料交给你 I'm sure you'll find something.
10:52这次我一定会把这些资料交给你 I'm sure you'll find something.
10:53这次我一定会把这些资料交给你 I'm sure you'll find something.
10:54这次我一定会把这些资料交给你 I'm sure you'll find something.
10:55就我不清楚 I don't know.
10:56但我话是 But I swear
10:57这些资料我从来没发给过别人 I've never sent these documents to anyone else.
11:01你邮箱是不是被黑了 Did your mailbox get hacked?
11:03不可能 No way.
11:04我都检查过了 I've checked it all.
11:07苏廷自己找人查的 Su Ting found someone to check it.
11:11喂 Hello.
11:13我觉得不管是谁找到这证据 I think it's good for you
11:15对你来说都是好事 to find this evidence.
11:18你担心什么 What are you worried about?
11:19不管是许明里还是许诺 No matter it's Xu Mingli or Xu Mo,
11:21都怪不得你做什么 they can't blame you.
11:26我担心的不是这个 I'm not worried about this.
11:29那是 Then what is it?
11:34发生得太突然了 It happened too suddenly.
11:35我总觉得哪儿不对 I feel like something is wrong.
11:41哪儿不对 What's wrong?
11:50所以你觉得 So you think
11:52把你爸搞下来的人是沈佳和 that Shen Jiahe is the one
11:54把你爸搞下来的人是沈佳和 who did this to your dad?
11:56无人超市那个项目 Only Shen Jiahe
11:58只有沈佳和在接触 can get in touch with the Unmanned Supermarket Project.
12:00也只有他能接触到财务信息 He's the only one who can access financial information.
12:04可你不说 But you said
12:06他不承认是他举报的吗 that he didn't admit that he reported it.
12:10当时我跟他在一起 When I was with him,
12:12看他的反应不像是演的 his reaction didn't look like he was acting.
12:17我倒觉得 I think
12:19也许就是你舅舅通过别的渠道 Maybe it was your uncle
12:21得到的 who got the information through other channels.
12:23要想人不知 除非己莫为 If you want to figure it out, you have to do it yourself.
12:28你说得对 You're right.
12:31要不是他贪心 If he wasn't greedy,
12:33怎么会被人抓住把柄 how could he have been caught?
12:36别想这些了 Don't think about it.
12:38我们小诺现在可是名副其实的女霸总了 Nuo is the real boss now.
12:43搞事业才是王道 She's the boss.
12:46对 Yes.
12:52家和 Jiahe.
12:56这些年我待你不薄吧 I've been good to you all these years, right?
13:04您说的这是什么话呀 What are you talking about?
13:07当然了 Of course.
13:10那你今天在董事会上 How did you perform
13:12你是怎么表现的呢 at the board meeting today?
13:16所有股东一边倒 All the shareholders fell.
13:18就算我投了反对票于事无补 Even if I cast a vote, it's useless.
13:21是的 Yes.
13:27这样 How about this?
13:30我帮你解决钱的问题 I'll help you solve the money problem.
13:37你帮我解决钱的问题 You'll help me solve the money problem?
13:42你有那么好心呢 You're so kind.
13:47你不是要质押股权还债吗 Didn't you want to hold the equity to pay off the debt?
13:49S&J那边盯得紧 S&J is keeping a close eye on it.
13:51你质押还给我 It's better
13:53总比质押给别人好吧 for you to give the equity to me than to others.
13:57你以为我不知道海外资金的证据是你交给苏廷的吗 Do you think I don't know that you gave the evidence of overseas funds to Su Ting?
14:03沈家河 你的狼子野心藏得够深的 Shen Jiahe, your ambition is well-hidden.
14:09徐叔 凡事有因才有果 Uncle Xu, everything has a cause and a result.
14:14贪婪的下场早晚如此 The end of greed will come sooner or later.
14:19沈家河 你这个白眼狼 Shen Jiahe, you are a blind wolf.
14:22我养育你这么多年 我养育你这么多年 I have raised you for so many years.
14:24你就这么回报我 你就这么回报我 This is how you repay me?
14:29我已经很顾忌你对我的忧郁之恩 我已经很顾忌你对我的忧郁之恩 I have been very concerned about your kindness to me.
14:32什么意思 What do you mean?
14:37想知道 Do you want to know?
14:42我告诉你 I'll tell you.
14:49谁的谁的谁的谁的谁的谁 The character between Shen Jiahe and I who I'm worried about?
15:00妈 妈 沈菲 Mom, Shen Fei.
15:07坏人 坏人 坏人 The bad guy.
15:10妈 妈 妈 妈 妈 妈 妈 妈 不怕 妈 不怕 我们不怕 Mom, Mom, Mom. Don't be scared. We're all fine.
15:13有我在呢 有我在呢 Dad is here. Mom is fine.
15:15家河 家河 Shenjiahe
15:17你今天带我来见谁呀 Who are you bringing here?
15:19I also know that you were the one who brought Shen Fen here from the mental hospital.
15:28Right?
15:30That's right.
15:36Lin Mingli,
15:39my father, Lin Chongshan,
15:42used to be your brother in the engineering team.
15:45You raised a son for your brother.
15:47You made a name for yourself out there.
15:49In fact, it was you who killed my father with your own hands!
15:53It's all written in my father's diary before he died.
16:01Jia He, don't get agitated. Listen to me.
16:03There must be a misunderstanding.
16:05What's written in this diary
16:07is not what really happened.
16:09Then tell me what really happened.
16:12Chongshan's death was an accident.
16:14You're still denying it?
16:16Then why didn't you tell me when you found out about my mother all these years?
16:19You sent her to the mental hospital.
16:21You threatened her and drove her crazy
16:23just to cover up the mistake you made!
16:30Mom,
16:32we don't have to be afraid.
16:34Today,
16:37apologize to my mother.
16:39Apologize?
16:40For what?
16:43Jingming,
16:45I'm afraid you've forgotten
16:47what you've done to me.
16:49I can make you lose your reputation.
17:09Shen Wen,
17:11today,
17:13I officially apologize to you.
17:15Shen Wen.
17:16Do you think it's that simple?
17:18Then what do you want?
17:21Kneel.
17:23Kneel?
17:25Kneel before my mother!
17:28Why should I kneel?
17:33Do you know why you're still talking to me here?
17:37It's because you're Xiaoduo's father.
17:40I don't want Xiaomu to be sad.
17:43If you don't kneel today,
17:48I won't hold a grudge against you.
18:10I love you.
18:11I love you.
18:13I love you so.
18:15Till when I forget you.
18:19Who am I?
18:23I miss you.
18:25Miss you.
18:27Miss you so.